- Besides the School curriculum, great importance is also attached to the Co-curricular activities such as the Inter House and Inter School Competitions in games, dramatics, debates, music, dance, painting, sports and creative SUPW projects etc. Within the school the competitive items lead to the Annual Sports and the cultural items with the Annual Concert.Guided study tours are organised under the supervision of the School Staff, according to the means and convenience of the School.
- Children selected for dramatics, elocution debates, art-craft,essay-story competitions and SUPW projects must willingly make time for such school activities.
- Participation in games, physical training is compulsory. When matches are arranged, either on the Inter class basis, Inter House or Inter School basis, students should strive to win team colours and represents their Classes, House or School at such meets. Students should make time to attend the practice sessions.
- Students will be allotted Houses to have intramural house-wise league competitions. They will be placed in appropriate Division.Each competitive meet will carry points for the House and House totalling highest number of points will win the honours and cock House Shield.
- Parents are requested to encourage their children to participate in these activities and by being present at the activities of their children. When students are selected to represent their team, but do not do so, they will be penalized and debarred from further participation in school activities.